Monday, October 25, 2010

kuch is tarah ....life as i see it


Love



Looks like its been years that i have scribbled something on my blog. All I do lately is attend classes, sleep(only when I can bunk classes),study( only when i attend classes)...so basically my life revolves around classes now. Have forgotton how it feels like to be in love, have become oblivious to this emotion. watched MP3 few days back and realised how much have I changed since my first love. But one thing is for sure, one never forgets the first love and the subsequent love relations seem routines.


Was browsing through some of the blogs in my free time( bunked few classes and got some classes cancelled thanks to rakhi and saw a lovely poem on it. Very rarely, I like love poems, but this one looks like has been written for me. So this is the poem -


I miss your voice
which always spoke so softly in my ear
letting me know you cared about my day.




I miss your laughter so quick and unbridled.
It warmed the center of my heart.
I miss your thoughts
that were freely shared
at the end of our day.


I miss your hugs
Always so warm.
Where I felt secure and safe for awhile….


Your name comes to my mind
bringingVisions of yellow roses and white vases


Long talks on the phone.
Walks hand in hand.


A friendship I thought would never end.
A love that I believed would never die.
Yet here I stand
Years later
When the healing is done
and yet
I miss you.











No comments:

Post a Comment